3 cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda (-1/8)
1 Tsp Salt
1 cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
3 cups Apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
1 cup Pomace Oil
2 cups White Sugar
3 Eggs (beaten)
2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Mix flour, baking soda, salt, walnuts and apples in a large bowl.
2. Whisk oil, sugar, eggs and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
3. Now the mix the wet and dry mixtures together.
4. Evenly divide mixture between 2 prepared baking pans and bake at 300 degrees F for about 90min or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
5. Cool 10mins in pan before removing to cool on wire rack.